Friday, November 14, 2003

Behind the scenes: 2004 TVB calendar



R: Go, go, go! And complete with hand actions too!

A: Err.... how come I'm with him? I'm not his lo por jai wor...





M: Why do I have to hold this silly teapot?

A: So touched....TVB paired me up with two young ladies for this shoot and I'm the only oldie in this calendar!

J: This is better than last year. At least, I dont have to see someone's face and hear her voice.





J: Oh....I'm married. Better not stand too close...don't want any gossip now...

F: HAH !! I'm the only male from VOH that got on this calendar!

J: How did I get stuck with these two? And why aren't I in January??





D: I can pretend she's S...I can pretend she's S...

T: Why is it I always get paired up with old guys?





B: I have no clue what I'm doing with these headphones...

M: Hmm...betcha somebody wishes she could trade places with me...

Mo: Eh? You mean this isn't an underarm deodorant shoot?





SY: And I thought after 3D Nameless Angels, that would be the last I'd see of them...

C: I'm in the centre, I'm in the centre! Nyah nyah nyah...

SK: Next year, I'm going to be in the centre...





M: You'd better not look down or I'll jab you in the eyes. Aihh...Can't hold out any longer, my leg's cramping up...

R: Look ahead, look ahead. Focus elsewhere, focus elsewhere. Oh...my hand is going numb...hurry up...





F: I wish I was in May...

L: Phew...I still get to be on the calendar...

K: I'll just sit here and look handsome.





R: Woohoo! At least I'm not with the bunch of them in November!

S: I wonder if I can use any of these guys to generate gossip for myself. Hmm...

WH: Let's get on with this...I haven't got all day....





K: I'm extra special. See, there are two of me in the picture!

B: Two of you to fit one of me, see!





Group: It's a bit crowded in here...

A, KW, M: This feels like Lady Yang in the 21st Century....





L: Hahaha...TVB can't do without my pretty face!

M: How come he gets to stand next to her?

B: Oooh...I've got my hand on his shoulder! Just wait till as soon as this is over... hehehe.