Thursday, November 13, 2003

Attack of the Fashionably-Challenged Celebrities

This aptly titled new TVB series stars Gallen Lo, Jessica Hsuan, Roger Kwok and Flora Chan.

TVB has decided to produce a new reality series starring current top guy, Roger Kwok, and top gal, Jessica Hsuan. Rounding up the leads are last year's top guns, Gallen Lo and Flora Chan.

Said one TVB spokesperson, "You can really see how these four were the natural choices when it came to determining the lead cast for Attack of the Fashionably-Challenged Celebrities."



-- promotional group shot of the leads at the costume try-out session and their reactions when asked what they thought of their new costumes.

G: My costume? Actually, I woke up late. These were what I wore to bed. Didn't even manage to comb my hair...

J: The costuming department didn't have anything I liked so I brought my own! What do you mean what I'm wearing went out two seasons ago? See, I complemented them with lacy garter stockings. That makes it a new style altogether!

R: Since Lo Por Jai brought her own, I did the same. It seems when you're in the upper celebrity echelons of TVB, it's a must to dress like that. There's so much I have to learn from these three guys. I've just found fame and I'm still poor, unlike them, shoring up properties, getting new boyfriends and girlfriends. This is so unfair!!

F: If everybody's wearing their own clothes, so am I! I'm Little Black Riding Hood, I am! It helps camouflage the multi-coloured floral prints inside, see. Stop laughing or I shall blast you with my wrist thingamajig.